AZEK Rail’s Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Handrail System is a fully tested and code listed system that can be installed on new AZEK Rail projects or easily integrated into existing AZEK Rail designs. The retrofit capability is a key feature for builders and remodelers mindful of “aging in place” building practices.
The new AZEK ADA Handrail System:
- Meets IRC and IBC handrail test requirements
- Is the only ADA rail system to have a published test report with AZEK’s existing rail products
- Is available in Black and White
- Offers 13 basic components to build a graspable handrail
- Is easy to install and eliminates confusion about which parts and pieces to use on a project
- Offers easy versatility to accommodate numerous stair designs and layouts.
AZEK ADA Handrail Components include a 104 inch PVC handrail; 90 Degree return or Straight Wall return with aluminum retainer; cast aluminum, powder coated brackets; aluminum rail joiners; PVC end caps and caps to cover screws. As with any design, it is always recommended to check local building codes to ensure compliance with local regulations.