The AZEK Integrated Drip Edge is designed to assist with water management efforts around windows and doors. The two-piece drip edge, which includes a reversible trimboard that can be used as Traditional smooth or Frontier texture, is routed to accept a drip edge designed to help channel water away from the window or door surround.
For easy installation atop windows and doors, the drip edge has an integrated nailing flange to reduce labor and installation time and costs. Once the drip edge snaps into the trimboard, it cannot be removed after installation.
Integrate Drip Edge Sizes:
• 5/4 x 4 and 5/4 x 6 in 18’ lengths
• 1 1⁄4” nailing flange
• 1⁄8” drip edge overhang
AZEK Integrated Drip Edge Details:
• Two piece product – trimboard and integrated drip edge with nailing flange
- Trimboard is reversible (Traditional/Frontier) and routed to accept drip edge
- Nailing flange eases installation
- Drip edge to help channel water
• Drip edge snaps into trimboard and cannot be removed after installation.