Providing the perfect transition between the siding and trim, as well as assisting in water management, the two-piece AZEK Universal Skirt Board includes a reversible trimboard (Traditional/Frontier) that is routed to accept a proprietary universal siding interface.
Unlike the rubber skirt boards on the market, AZEK Universal Skirt Board will work equally well with a variety of siding products including fiber cement, vinyl, cedar shingles or wood. The AZEK Universal Skirt Board reduces labor, saves installation time and costs, and replaces the need for starter strips. And, it is perfect for use where water tables are not needed or desired.
- 5/4 x 6, 5/4 x 8 and 5/4 x 10 in 18’ lengths
- 1 1⁄2” nailing flange length
- 1⁄4” drip edge overhang
Two part product – trimboard and siding interface
- Trimboard is reversible (Traditional/Frontier) and routed to accept siding interface
- Siding interface is composed of:
- Nailing flange
- Drip edge
- Rigid pvc hook that accepts vinyl siding
- Flexible pvc flap to work with solid siding
- Siding interface snaps into board and cannot be removed after installation.